Wed, Sep 13|
Sound Journey with Skyeris 8:30pm
Everything is vibration. Come take a sound journey with Skyeris.
Time & Location
Sep 13, 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Scottdale, 3498 E Ponce de Leon Ave, (driveway on Milton St.), 3492 E Ponce de Leon Ave, Scottdale, GA 30079, USA
About the event
Sound Journey with Skyeris 8:30pm session
Sound journeys are spaces to go beyond words, beyond language. Spaces for devotion, healing, & connection.
You drop into yourSelf, with some distance from words & sentences & thoughts, from the churning of the mind. Sound makes the surrender to the energetic interactions within yourself & with the rest of the universe more available. You alter your consciousness powerfully & indelibly; you inhabit your body more deeply & gracefully. These truly are journeys—spaces to relax, but equally to find edges & layers & dimensions less familiar. These liminal spaces are compassionate & nurturing, where you connect to your energetic field, affirm your boundaries, re-align with your sense of meaning & purpose.
- Outdoors. If it's rainy that day, we will be under the pavilion. Sunset is 7:47pm that day; therefore, the session will start after dark.
- Only 10 spots for each session. The other session is earlier at 7pm. Link to 7pm session here: heck.house/event-details/sound-journey-with-skyeris-7pm-2
- Please wear layers & bring a yoga mat or blanket. Optional: journal, eye pillow.
- Free. A suggested donation is $25. No one will be turned away; pay what you can. 80% will go to Skyeris and 20% to Heck.house. You can make a donation online here: www.heck.house/donate or in-person.
- Parking is on one side of Milton Street, the cross street the driveway is located on.
- For ages 12 & up.
- No pets except for service animals.
Contraindications for sound journeys & sound healing:
~ thrombosis ~ nerve damage ~ recent post-surgery (sutures) ~ pacemaker or other implants ~ 1st trimester of pregnancy ~ medication for mental or psychological conditions
If any questions or concerns, please send an email to Paula email@example.com.