Sun, Jun 11|
Parlor Sessions ft Jonathan Brenner
a live-music filming with Jonathan Brenner
Time & Location
Jun 11, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Scottdale, 3498 E Ponce de Leon Ave, (driveway on Milton St.), Scottdale, GA 30079, USA
About the event
What the Heck do ya need to know?
- a Sugar Bowl Production Parlor Sessions is a live-music filming with a small audience. If you want to be part of our audience please RSVP. Limited space.
- The suggested donation is $5. Please support your local art community Donations can be made here at https://www.heck.house/donate
- The filming will be inside the front gallery.
- It's perfectly fine to bring your own food and drinks.
- Parking is limited and on one-side of Milton Street. Please carpool or rideshare
Jonathan Brenner is an Atlanta-based singer-songwriter who defies easy classification. Described as “somewhere between LA and Nashville,” his music is a unique amalgam of genres, including pop, country, folk, Americana, and jazz. His musical influences include Bob Dylan, Hank Williams, the Beatles, Cole Porter, and Antônio Carlos Jobim. Jonathan's music career began in earnest in 2016 when he decided to record his debut album with producer Billy Gewin at the legendary Cave Cricket Studio in Tucker, Georgia. The two quickly discovered that they shared similar musical sensibilities and embarked on a two-and-a-half year musical adventure that became Playin’ Hooky with My Baby, enlisting a virtual who’s who of the Atlanta music scene in bringing Jonathan’s artistic vision to fruition.